You won't need to pay any big bucks here with this affordable property. The highset home has been refreshed in recent years with both of the big budget rooms, that is, the bathroom and the kitchen having been renovated already, saving you quite a few dollars.
Some of the many features of this affordable property include:
- 3 bedroom highset home
- main bedroom and secondary bedroom have box air conditioner
- Tiled kitchen including a dishwasher
- Indoor living area
-Rear outdoor deck
- Split system air-conditioning in the living area
- Covered outdoor deck
- Main bathroom central to all bedrooms
- Renovated bathroom with easy access shower
- 2 bedrooms contain air-conditioning and built-ins and all 3 have new stainless steel ceiling fans
- 810 sqm fenced allotment with a bore
- Single lock up garage plus a single carport
This home is ideally located in the popular suburb of Andergrove, close to a number of schools, shops and Woolworths and only a short drive to the new cable ski park at Andergrove Lakes.
There is the potential to value add to the property with plenty of space underneath the home to build in some rooms. With 2 Warrener Street you truly are getting more bang for your buck!
Why make Andergrove your First Choice in Suburbs?
Andergrove is sought after not only for its nearness to the CBD, but also for its close proximity to local schools, shops and of course the Local Pub - the Andergrove Tavern.
Make sure to book your appointment today! To organise a viewing or for more information, please contact Ben Kerrisk or Mick McLeod!