This cute cottage on the fringe of the CBD backs on to Twelfth Lane, which provides fantastic rear access for vehicles, and there is room in the backyard for a shed.
The house has large, flowing living spaces, with plenty of room for a lounge/TV area, sitting room and a large dining space.
Even the kitchen is a good size and has space for its own dining area as well.
The property is currently rented out at $320 a week with a lease that runs until August. Some of the features of this fully fenced bargain property include:
- Two air-conditioned bedrooms
- Sleepout at the front of the house that provides space for a study and sitting area
- Generous open plan living and dining areas
- Spacious kitchen
- Bathroom with a separate toilet
- Covered outdoor entertainment area that looks out over the spacious yard
- Garden lock-up
- Double gates that open out to the rear laneway that provides outstanding access for vehicles into the yard
- Plenty of room in the back yard for a shed
The central location of this property means everything is at your finger tips, with easy access to private and public schools, Sydney Street Markets, the CBD and its workplaces, cafes and restaurants, Paget and the airport.
This one is priced to sell so give David Fisher a call to arrange an inspection.