Style, space, tranquility, privacy and convenience converge at 5 Mark Crescent, with a property that offers a large shed with great access, an outdoor lifestyle around a stunning pool, large living spaces and a peaceful cul-de-sac setting.
The refined living spaces flow out to the covered entertainment area, which over-looks the in-ground pool, and creates the opportunity for a family to entertain and make the most of our climate.
The access to the shed is outstanding, with a concrete driveway delivering vehicles past the house and to a three-bay rendered block shed built to match the style of the home.
With a 1063sq m block, this is a property that does not feel hemmed in by neighbours ... finally a property in a convenient suburban location that doesn't compromise on space. And inside the fully air-conditioned house there is the room in the living areas and bedrooms that a growing family requires.
Set at the end of the cul-de-sac, the property has a superb street presence that is matched by the elegance you step into on entering the home.
The sophisticated property is in a class of its own and would suit buyers looking for contemporary taste and style that sets it apart from the crowd.
Fully fenced and with ducted air-conditioning, some of the other features of the property include:
• Huge family room that incorporates a more formal lounge area, a casual living space, a dining area and a plumbed and built-in bar
• Superb kitchen with breakfast bar, dishwasher, pantry and generous bench space. The kitchen over-looks the family room and has easy access out to the entertainment area
• A parents' wing with an amazing master bedroom, beautiful en suite with floor to ceiling tiles and a large walk-in wardrobe
• Three other bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes, fans and the benefit of the ducted air-conditioning that cools the entire property
• Laundry with good storage and easy access to the clothes line
• Internal access from the two-car garage
• Security screens
• Lovely outdoor entertainment area that looks over the pool and the yard and has easy access to the shed
• Good-sized yard that has plenty of room for kids and pets
This property delivers everything a modern family needs, including shed, pool, large living spaces, outdoor living, privacy and tranquility.
You will also love the convenience of being near schools, the junior soccer grounds, Magpies, Mt Pleasant shops, the CBD and having easy access to the Mater and Mackay Base hospitals, Paget and the airport.
If you are after something special, give David Fisher a call to arrange an inspection.
Saturday 23rd October 10:45 - 11:15 am