This fully air-conditioned two-storey property offers a large open-plan family room, four very generous bedrooms, two bathrooms and a private garden setting with plenty of room for outdoor dining and entertaining.
The kitchen, with its gas stove and dishwasher, overlooks the family room and its abundance of space that allows different options for how you can set up living and dining areas.
Adjacent to the kitchen is the timber staircase that takes you between the two levels; there are two bedrooms and a bathroom downstairs and two bedrooms and a bathroom upstairs.
It would be very easy to turn one of the upstairs bedrooms into a second living area/TV room if that suited your lifestyle.
From the kitchen there is easy access to the outdoor entertainment deck, a perfect place for a morning cup of tea or an outdoor meal of an evening.
Set in an incredibly convenient location near schools, shops, the CBD, social clubs and with easy access to Paget, the airport and the hospital, this Cape Cod-style home offers something that sets it apart from the crowd.
Located on an easy-care 290sq m block, there is room on the property to park a camper van or tinny. Some of the features of this fully fenced property include:
• Four bedrooms, all with air-conditioners and built-in wardrobes. One of the downstairs bedrooms has been set up as an office but could easily go back to being a bedroom. One of the upstairs bedrooms has been set up with a bed as well as a lounge/TV space and study/music area
• Downstairs bathroom has bath with shower, while the upstairs bathroom has a toilet and shower and two-way access from either of the upstairs bedrooms
• Internal access from the single-car garage that brings you conveniently into the kitchen
• Large laundry with easy access out to the clothes line
• Front porch that offers another private outdoor setting to enjoy a cool afternoon drink
• Security screens throughout
The beautiful exposed timber beams and lovely timber staircase add a real touch of class to this much-loved property and certainly set it apart from the rest.
The property does have some versatility. You could treat it as a the four-bedroom home it is or use one of the downstairs bedrooms as a study or hobby space and use one of the upstairs bedrooms as a second living area. It's up to you.
The property would suit someone who wants a low-maintenance block but still needs space for kids and a pet to enjoy themselves and to have outdoor entertaining options.
If you want a four bedroom, two bathroom home in a super-convenient location with room to park a van or boat but don't want to spend your weekend mowing the lawn, this one is worth a look. Give David Fisher a call and arrange an inspection.
Saturday 27th November 10:00 - 10:30 am