This modern, well-maintained house has several living areas and is set well back from the street in a peaceful position at the end of a private laneway.
The short drive down exclusive "Frangipani Lane" takes you from the entrance to the property at Andergrove Rd down to your private sanctuary and away from the hustle and bustle.
If you want tranquility and seclusion _ a feeling of being tucked away from the crowd ¬¬ _ and want a low-maintenance lifestyle in a modern setting, then this property demands your attention.
The house is on an easy-care 566sq m block so there is little yard maintenance but there is still a generous covered outdoor entertainment area and enough yard for children and pets to have some fun.
There is plenty of parking in the deep two-bay shed at the front of the house and an additional concrete area at the front of the shed ... so there is room for a campervan or boat as well as cars.
The property oozes quality and contemporary style and would suit buyers who expect a certain standard and enough space under roof to have room to move but don't want to spend their spare time mowing and maintaining a property.
The fully fenced property, with security screens and split system air-conditioners throughout, includes features such as:
- Four air-conditioned bedrooms, all with fans and built-in wardrobes. The main bedroom has an ensuite and a walk-in wardrobe
- Several living areas, including an open-plan family room, an air-conditioned media room/rumpus room and a smaller space at the front of the house that could be ideal for small children or used as a computer/office space
- Spic and span kitchen that over-looks the family room and includes a breakfast bar and walk-in pantry
- Sparkling main bathroom with bath and separate shower. The toilet is also separate from the bathroom
- Spacious laundry with easy access to the clothes line
- Superb, private, covered outdoor entertainment area that extends to a low deck that allows heaps of space for outdoor dining and entertaining and that essential family barbeque
- Beautiful turfed yard that requires little mowing but offers plenty of space for kids and pets to enjoy themselves. Easy-care gardens
- Two bay shed that is 9-metres deep so there is plenty of room for cars and tools. It is deep enough to fit cars and a trailer in at the same time but you can also park a car on the concrete at the front of the shed if required
Set peacefully way back from the street, the property offers the welcome sound of silence despite being in a super convenient location near shops, schools and other community facilities. It is also easy to get to the CBD and the Harbour.
This property is all about contemporary style, location and the ability to deliver enough space while maintaining a low-maintenance lifestyle.
Give David Fisher a call to arrange an inspection.