This four bedroom highset property makes for the perfect family home, that's located in one of West Mackay's blue ribbon streets. Positioned amongst some of the area's most tastefully renovated character homes, this property will be sought after by those seeking a property with potential capital growth.
The house has been well maintained over the years by the current owners as the living and bedrooms are in great condition. Throughout the home are ceiling fans and split system air conditioner.
Some of the features of this property include:
- Large kitchen with an abundance of storage
- Tiled open plan living
- Split system air-conditioning
- Traditional features include timber floors
- The internal stairs lead to 3 bedrooms as well as a generously sized rumpus room
- Main bathroom upstairs features a shower over spa bath
- 4th bedroom downstairs adjacent to the second bathroom
- Outdoor covered patio area
- Powered double bay shed with undercover side access
- Fully fenced yard which includes a chook pen
- Side access to big 809m2 yard
- Highly popular suburb
This sought after address has rapid CBD access being only a short 5 minute drive from town. Great for young families, being so close to everything, including schools and hospital, as well as being only a short walk to the botanical gardens.
The fully fenced block is perfect for families and pets. The neighbourhood is very family friendly being conveniently located in such a lovely pocket of West Mackay,
To organise a viewing or for more information, please contact Ben Kerrisk or Mick McLeod.