49 Ungerer is literally in a location as central as you can get in our region, only a few minutes to everywhere including schools, daycare centres the beaches at Mackay Harbour and both main shopping precincts in Mackay. The property is also perfectly located for families being at the end of the street with no through-traffic.
The ceilings are extra high, the lounge room is spacious and air-conditioned and the eat-in kitchen is so big it can easily accommodate the whole family sitting around a large dining table.
There's even a room with a built-in bar that could be used for your entertaining or easily transformed and used as a study.
Other features of this potential filled property include:
- Polished timber floorboards, high ceilings and plenty of potential
- Three bedrooms, including a huge main bedroom and 2nd bedroom that both feature built-in-robes and air-conditioning
- A very big additional room that has been used as an extra bedroom but could be used for a variety of purposes
- Eat-in kitchen has plenty of cupboard space and features Ariston dishwasher
- Downstairs brick bar area accessed via inside and outside
- Porch out the front that gets the morning sun and afternoon shade where you can enjoy the peace and tranquility of a street with no through-traffic
- Massive, covered outdoor entertainment area that leads out to the backyard
- Single bay shed, all on a fully fenced large allotment
If you like the idea of being close to everything, then this is the property for you.
To organise a viewing or for more information, please contact Joseph Rickman 0406 402 312 or Kelsey Webb on 0407 997 021.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.