This home is ideally located in a quiet street in Andergrove with Andergrove Primary School within walking distance, a bus stop nearby and a plethora of amenities close, including Woolworths and soon the new Coles supermarket.
Even more rare to find these days are properties coming up with the most desirable features to people in North Queensland - side access to a terrific shed! This is no ordinary shed either, it features double bays, power and an additional air-conditioned multipurpose attached room that is perfect for a potential home office space, teenagers retreat or just great extra storage space.
- Low-set three-bedroom home
- Air-conditioned open living, dining and kitchen areas ooze potential and are waiting vision from the new owner
- There is a 2nd huge second tiled living zone at the entrance of the property
- Kitchen is neat and tidy and provides a central location for the home to function around
- All three bedrooms contain air-conditioning and ceiling fans whilst two of the three also boast built-in-robes
- Terrific south facing covered patio area is huge and is where you will spend all your days
- Outside you will find a great 2 bay shed with an adjoining room that could be used as a studio/home office, this has terrific side access available to it
- Fully fenced on a 741sqm block with an accompanying garden shed and bore
Set in thriving Andergrove & walking distance to numerous schools, Shopping Centres and just 12 minutes to the CBD. There is also the local stores, Woolworths and the new Coles supermarket, bottle shop, hairdresser and childcare facilities extremely close by.
Properties with these features, in this location and at this price point only equal one thing...... a bargain at The Barons.
To arrange an inspection of this property please contact sales consultant Joseph Rickman today.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.