If you want a huge block with space for the big shed of your dreams and need great side access for vehicles then this property could be for you.
Set on a 994sq m block, this freshly painted, well-presented property has room for larger vehicles such as caravans or boats to get down the side of the house and is just waiting for that shed to reach its potential.
The high-set house itself is very tidy, with a renovated kitchen and bathroom and beautiful timber floorboards.
While there are technically four bedrooms, one of them could be used as a study or second small living area.
Set in a super-convenient location close to schools, shops and the CBD, some of the features include:
- Large, renovated kitchen with walk-in pantry and gas stove
- Renovated bathroom. Second toilet is downstairs
- Three or four bedrooms depending on your requirements. The fourth bedroom could be a study or second living area. Three of the bedrooms have air-conditioning and two have built-in wardrobes
- Open-plan family room with split-system air-conditioning and separate lounge and dining areas
- Enclosed downstairs area that offers undercover parking for at least one car, a laundry, second toilet and lots of storage space
- Large upstairs deck that is great for entertaining and looking over the big yard
This property is in a quiet cul-de-sac close to everything you need. It would suit a single person, couple or small family and will be most appreciated by the buyer who wants space for a big shed.
Give David Fisher a call to arrange an inspection.