Would you love high ceilings, large bedrooms and living areas and classic features such as tongue and groove walls and beautiful polished floorboards?
Want all that with a terrific modern pool and a big block in a superb West Mackay location?
Well, you are in luck.
And if you were hoping to buy something like that cheaper than a fully renovated, freshly painted and polished property then you should definitely read on.
This property represents an enormous opportunity to get something with "great bones" and "potential" and turn it into something very special without having to make dramatic changes or do extensive renovations.
Yes, it needs a coat of paint inside and out, yes the huge deck needs to be oiled and the floorboards need to be polished, and you could look at putting in built-in wardrobes and update one of the bathrooms ... but the seller is aware of that and expects buyers to factor that into the price.
But apart from those updates what we have here is a fantastic three bedroom, two bathroom property with a good roof and stumps and a renovated kitchen on an 862sq m block.
But there's much more than that!
There are superb living and dining areas that flow out to a massive deck that has an abundance of space for outdoor dining and entertaining.
The deck overlooks the very modern and stylish in-ground pool so what you will be creating is a fantastic indoor-outdoor lifestyle.
The kitchen has been renovated and has a six-burner gas stove, cupboards up to the ceiling and a terrific servery with stacker doors that opens out to the deck.
Some of the other features of the fully fenced property include:
- Three large bedrooms ... and we mean large!
- Two bathrooms, one with a shower and separate spa-style bath and separate toilet. The second bathroom is older and has a shower, toilet and handbasin
- Sunroom at the front of the house that flows through to the loungeroom. There is another room, a sleepout, that is near two of the bedrooms that would be a great place for kids to hang out or for a study
- The loungeroom flows beautifully into the dining area, which in turn flows out through stacker doors to the deck
- The stacker doors create an incredible open flow through living areas to the deck and help generate an enviable indoor-outdoor lifestyle
- The deck overlooks the pool, which is modern and top-class and will be a big part of that outdoor lifestyle you will enjoy through most of the year when you make this your home
- There is an old shed, which can accommodate a car as well as providing addition storage and work space
- The property has very good side access and, if you decide to remove the old shed, you will have plenty of room for a new wider one than the current single bay
Set in a fantastic and super-popular part of West Mackay, the property is near the Mackay Base Hospital, excellent private and public schools including the new Catholic high school that will open in West Mackay next year, the Botanic Gardens, supermarkets and other retail outlets and has easy access to Paget and the CBD.
This is an outstanding opportunity for someone who understands the long-term value of West Mackay properties and can see the potential in this beauty. Give David Fisher a call to arrange an inspection.