This classic Queenslander cottage, set in one of West Mackay's blue ribbon streets, offers character, class and space for the family to enjoy. The home has immense street appeal and invites one and all inside to see if the book matches the cover of this residential masterpiece.
Upon entering the home, you'll be in awe of not only the traditional features but of the new renovations that truly give this home character and charm. Multiple living spaces - both inside and out, 2 generous bedrooms and an office rumpus area , designer country style kitchen, 2 bathrooms and even a workshop in the 2 bay shed. The lay-out, with its distinct separate living zones is ideal for the multi-generational family.
Some of the many features of this timeless property include:
- 2 bedrooms, with the main featuring a designer ensuite and a walk-in-robe
- Traditional features include picture rails, VJ walls, high ceilings, French doors and authentic sourced timber finishes
- Revamped features include vinyl flooring, stone benchtops, and pendant lighting throughout
- Multiple living spaces including a sun room, lounge, dining, second living area, front deck and front patio
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
- An office space or separate rumpus
- Kitchen is modern with a heritage farmhouse character, Belling stove/oven designed for the serious chef in mind
- Bathrooms on both levels
- Garden shed
- 2 bay high clearance carport with 15amp power point perfect for a boat or caravan
- Side access to the 10m x 6m bay garage with side sliding doors on the side
And all on a 782sqm allotment in this prized position. This sought after address has rapid CBD access being only a short 5 minute drive to town. Great for young families, being so close to everything, including schools, as well as being only a short walk from the Schaefer St Park.
This classic Queenslander cottage will appeal to one and all, to people of all generations, so make sure you book your inspection today, because tomorrow will be too late!
To organise a viewing or for more information, please contact Ben Kerrisk or Mick McLeod.