This large two-storey brick home offers multiple living areas sprawling across both levels, side access to a shed and a great covered outdoor entertainment area complete with a stunning concrete pool.
The fantastic property is fully airconditioned, freshly painted, fully fenced and also offers parking for three cars in the two-bay garage and the wide single-bay shed, meaning there is nothing for the new owners to do but move in and start making memories.
The upstairs area has polished floorboards throughout and provides an open-plan family room, three bedrooms, the kitchen and main bathroom.
Internal timber stairs lead to the downstairs level, meaning you can move between the two levels without having to go outside.
Designed with the entertainer in mind, the downstairs level has a living area which opens through sliding doors to the covered outdoor entertainment area with built in BBQ and pool.
There is also a bathroom near the downstairs living area so you do not need to shower upstairs after enjoying the pool. Additionally, the downstairs living area could be used as a teen retreat.
Conveniently located in a quiet street in Ooralea, the home is just minutes from Paget, Ooralea shopping centre, parks, CQU, The Aquatic and Recreation Centre and the new catholic high school opening at the old Sugar Research Institute next year.
The upstairs level includes:
- Spacious open planned, airconditioned family room with living and dining areas which flow through sliding doors to the deck
- Updated kitchen with island bench, dishwasher, and plenty of cupboard space
- Three generous bedrooms all with air-conditioning, fans, BIRs, while the main features a WIR
- Tidy bathroom with separate toilet
The tiled downstairs level features:
- Second large airconditioned living area
- Convenient bathroom with easy access to pool and covered outdoor entertainment area
- Two-car garage with plenty of storage space and internal access
- Laundry with easy access to clothesline
- Covered outdoor entertainment area with built in BBQ area
The property has excellent side-access for boats, caravans, cars or other vehicles, which can be parked in the wide single-bay shed. There is also a garden lockup. The spacious backyard has plenty of room for you to build the shed of your dreams and still leave room for kids and pets to enjoy themselves.
If you have a family that requires plenty of space, enjoys an indoor-outdoor lifestyle, needs a shed and wants to be in a super convenient location in one of Mackay's best suburbs give Mick or Ryan a call to arrange a private inspection.