Here's your chance to live the Queensland dream: an indoor-outdoor lifestyle in a modern home that makes the most of our weather in a fantastic location near everything you need.
Step out to the spacious, covered outdoor entertainment area that is on the eastern side of the property so it gets afternoon shade and those cooling breezes we love in summer.
That area overlooks the in-ground pool, which will provide endless days of fun for the kids and their friends ... also sure to be enjoyed by the grown-ups.
Inside, there different living/dining options depending on how you want to set up your lifestyle.
You could use the air-conditioned family room for dining and the second living area for a TV/lounge room or have the family room as a casual TV area and set up a dining area in one of the rooms off the family room.
Some of the features of this fully fenced property include:
- Four bedrooms, three of which have built-in wardrobes and the main with air-conditioning. The main bedroom has an ensuite
- One of those bedrooms could be set up as a dining are or study/computer room
- Two sparkling bathrooms, the main with a bath and separate shower
- Kitchen that overlooks the outdoor entertainment area and out to the pool and includes a breakfast bar and dishwasher
- Double garage with internal access
- Double gates and side access with the option of parking a van, boat or other vehicle at the side of the house
- Garden shed
This rendered block property is in a family friendly estate and offers super-convenient access to everything you need. The junior soccer grounds are nearby as is Magpies, Glenella state school, Northview school, Paget, Mt Pleasant shops and the CBD.
Give David Fisher a call to arrange and inspection.