If you have been looking for that special place to call home and crave the quiet country lifestyle, then this 'Country Manor' double story family home is sure to peak your interest. The one amazing family have been the custodians of this residence since it was built and it certainly has that family feel.
You will be impressed from the moment you pull up in the driveway. Beautifully maintained lawns and gardens surround this huge home with its impressive façade. The brick home offers loads of living over 2 levels. The open spaces, welcoming foyer entrance complete with feature timber staircase provides you immediately with a sense of home.
Beautiful features of this family home include;
- Air conditioned formal living area
- Formal dining area
- Built in office/study nook
- Second tiled and air-conditioned living space
- Casual dining area
- Built in bar with stone bench tops
- White American Oak Timber kitchen with Corian Bench tops, huge space and quality appliances
- Double lock up garage with ample storage and 3rd bathroom
- Incredible timber staircase transports you upstairs
- Master with air-conditioning, walk-in-robe and terrific ensuite
- Three other bedrooms are great size, contain built-in-robes and are air-conditioned
- Main bathroom with spa and separate shower
- Generous entertainment area flows from inside living zones and has been recently re-floored
- Bore water, 22.5kL rainwater tank, and fully irrigated lawn and gardens
- 6745 M2 (1 1/2 acres) landscaped allotment and the backyard has been partially fenced to keep pets/kids in
- 3 Phase power and Generator ready
Located in the country township of Calen which has lots to offer and is only a 30 minute drive to Mt Pleasant Shopping Centre. Calen has a prep to year 12 state school, butcher, hotel, convenience store, post office, servo and garage. St Helens beach is only 10 minutes away and the fishing is great.
The home has only had one owner and is in immaculate condition. If your looking to escape Suburbia and are craving a quieter life away from the hustle and bustle then do yourself a favor and inspect this amazing property.
For more information or an inspection please call Joseph Rickman 0406 402 312 or Finley Smith 0400 268 212.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.