Located across the road from Ooralea shopping centre and close to the work places of Paget, this tidy cottage has a renovated kitchen and is set on a large block.
The living areas and all three bedrooms are a generous size, the block is 809sq m and there is space in the deep garage for two cars parked front to back.
Apart from the close proximity to Paget work places and Ooralea shopping centre, the property is a short drive to the new Catholic high school that will open next year at the old Sugar Research Centre on Nebo Road.
The low-set house itself has high ceilings and is tidy and well presented. You can move in and live in it and do some upgrading over time, although plenty has already been done.
The kitchen is fresh and renovated with new vinyl planking floor coverings and a terrific island bench.
There is new vinyl planking in two of the bedrooms, while one bedroom and the living areas have carpet.
Speaking of the living areas, they are large. There is a big lounge room and a separate dining area that is adjacent to the kitchen.
Some of the other features of the fully fenced property include:
- Three bedrooms, all a good size while the main is huge
- Main bathroom is tidy and functional
- A few steps down from the kitchen door takes you to an area that includes the laundry, a toilet and shower, and the garage
- The garage is very deep could accommodate a trailer or tinny plus a car parked front to back
- Out the back there's a block shed
- Yard is big and offers heaps of room for kids and pets to have fun
The house can be updated immediately or move in and live in it and update over time, it's up to you. This is a terrific opportunity to break into the Mackay market with an affordable property in a super convenient location near the university, the new Mackay Aquatic and Recreation Complex, the CBD and everything else you need.
Give David Fisher a call to arrange an inspection.