A terrific central location near schools, Magpies social club and sporting facilities. A big block with side access and a shed. What more could you want?
How about a large, covered outdoor entertainment area? Well, there is one of them as well and it overlooks the large back yard.
This freshly painted property has all that with a yard so big that you can add another large shed plus a pool if you want it.
Inside, the house has a family room and an additional room that would be great as a rumpus room/second living area for the kids to make their own.
That additional area could also be excellent for someone who wants to work from home or operate a home-bases business as it has its own entrance.
Located a short distance from the junior soccer grounds, Glenella state school, Magpies social club, Paget and the CBD, the property is near everything you need.
The fully fenced property on a 981sq m block has security screens throughout and also includes:
- Air-conditioned open-plan family room with lounge and dining areas
- Well-appointed kitchen with plenty of cupboard space and a breakfast bar over-looking the family room
- Four bedrooms, three of which have BIRS, split system air-conditioners and fans
- Second air-conditioned living area/rumpus room/home office
- Laundry with direct access out the back
- Huge, covered outdoor entertainment area overlooking the backyard
- Wide single-bay shed and heaps of space in the yard to put in another shed if you need it. It would also be easy to accommodate a pool
You don't often get a block this size with a yard that already has a shed but also has space for another one of your liking.
You certainly don't usually get all that space and potential in such a convenient suburban location near the schools, clubs, community facilities, shops and work places a family needs.
Don't delay on this well-priced property. Give David Fisher a call and arrange an inspection.
Saturday 25th September 02:00 - 2:30 pm