If you need plenty of off-street parking and a shed then this fully air-conditioned South Mackay beauty is well worth an inspection.
The terrific inner-city cottage has lots of classic features, such as polished floorboards and high ceilings, and includes a drive-through carport that takes you to a three-bay shed with awning.
There is also wide side access from the other side of the house, so the property can certainly accommodate vehicles.
The house itself has a larger-than-usual open-plan family room that allows for a second lounge or dining area or the option of creating a study space, depending on your needs.
The property is rented to fantastic tenants until March and some of its other features include:
- Updated kitchen that includes a gas stove, plenty of bench space and a breakfast bar
- The three bedrooms all with split-system air-conditioners and built-in wardrobes
- Main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Large covered outdoor entertainment area
- Second shower and toilet out the back
- Carport that leads to a three-bay lean-to and the three-bay shed
- One of the bays in the shed has been lined and air-conditioned and is being used as a kids' play area
- A large garden lock-up
- Hard-stand next to the shed
This property is in a superb location with easy access to a couple of great Catholic schools as well as local public schools, shops, social clubs, sporting facilities and the CBD.
Give David Fisher a call to arrange an inspection.
Saturday 2nd October 11:00 - 11:30 am