This stylish contemporary home has plenty of off-street parking, a quality renovated kitchen and an entertainer's deck that takes advantage of the elevated views.
The property offers an indoor-outdoor lifestyle for a family who wants to enjoy what our climate has to offer in a peaceful, private setting surrounded by other quality homes.
The elegant kitchen offers stone bench tops, a study area with built-in desk and a breakfast bar which overlooks the dining area.
The dining area flows through sliding doors to the east-facing deck which catches the coastal breeze and afternoon shade, and also provides district views.
The four bedrooms and lounge room feature the latest style vinyl planking floor coverings, while the elevated upstairs area has polished timber floorboards throughout.
Apart from the two-bay garage, there are plenty of parking options for an additional car, boat or caravan.
The fully airconditioned and fully fenced property also features:
- A foyer that leads to the spacious downstairs living area
- Four bedrooms which are air-conditioned and have BIRs, while the main bedroom has a WIR, an ensuite with double vanity, plantation shutters and sliding door access to rear deck
- Main bathroom with a separate bath and toilet
- The kitchen has a dishwasher, a large stylish island bench and a study area with built in desk that offers a great home office option and is perfect to keep an eye on children studying
- A good-sized laundry with easy access to clothesline and plenty of cupboard space
- A spa in the backyard that is private and secluded which offers a fantastic space to relax and have a few drinks
- Double gates open to backyard and offer more parking for vehicles
- Two-bay garage with internal access
- Garden lock up
- Enclosed room under house great for storage
- Covered space under the house which overlooks the spa area and backyard, perfect to keep an eye on kids and for outdoor entertaining
- Solar Panels
Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac near one of Mackay's best beaches, the property is close to the Northern Beaches Shopping Centre, Northern Beaches High School and the bowls club.
If you are looking for a low maintenance, modern property in a quiet location near one of Mackay's best beaches and enjoy an indoor-outdoor lifestyle, then give Ben or Mick a call to arrange a private inspection.
Saturday 18th September 10:00 - 10:30 am