This contemporary family home has fantastic side access, multiple living areas and is located in one of Mackay's most popular modern estates - Richmond Hills.
Complete with the very latest quality fixtures and fittings such as push-button light switches and magnetic doors, this home is a statement in modern design.
The home provides a feeling of luxury from your very first step in the door with its porcelain tiles, matte black tapware, and stylish floor to ceiling tiles in the bathrooms.
The property is fully fenced and offers great side access with room for a van, boat or other vehicle, and offers other concreted parking options apart from the two-car garage.
The open plan family room has living and dining areas and flows out through sliding doors to the covered outdoor entertainment area.
The home also offers a media room which could be used as another bedroom if desired.
Some other features of this fully air-conditioned home are:
- Chic kitchen with stone-top island bench, walk-in pantry, matte black double sink, Bosch appliances including dishwasher, gas stove and oven
- Kitchen overlooks family room which flows out to covered entertainment area
- Covered outdoor entertainment area has a fan and features an outdoor kitchen and faces east - catching the afternoon shade and coastal breeze
- Media room
- Dedicated study space perfect for kids or for a home office
- Master bedroom, WIR and elegant ensuite that features a double vanity, shower recess and floor to ceiling tiles
- Other three bedrooms all have BIRs and split system air-conditioning
- Fashionable main bathroom with bath, shower, and separate toilet
- Laundry with easy access to clothesline and heaps of storage space in linen cupboard
- Two-car garage with internal access
- Garden lockup
- Keyless Entry
- Built-in home security footage system
The backyard is a private and scenic setting with no rear neighbours and has lots of room for kids and pets to enjoy themselves.
The property sits proudly amongst other modern homes in the popular estate of Richmond Hills and is only a walking distance to the playground.