They don't last very long here....
Located in a very quiet street in the family friendly and popular 'Fish Streets' of Andergrove, is this tidy 4 bedroom lowset brick home. On top of the solid home, the property is a real catch with several added bonuses including a renovated kitchen, new 10kW solar power system and delightful saltwater pool - perfect for North Queensland's lifestyle.
Some of the many other features of this fantastic property are:
- Four bedroom, two bathroom lowset brick home
- Ducted air-con throughout
- Two large distinct and spacious living areas
- Centrally located renovated kitchen includes induction cooktop and stainless dishwasher overlooks the second indoor living area
- Second living/entertaining area is tiled with security screens and provides access to outside
- King size master bedroom comes with an ensuite and walk-in-robe
- Three other bedrooms are good size, air-conditioned and have built-in-robes
- Crystal clear saltwater pool - a must have in our tropical climate
- Outdoor entertainment area and good size backyard
- Double lock-up garage, with additional lean-to for the campervan or boat on the side of the home
- Fully fenced and landscaped block on 809sqm
With over 240 sqm of living area this home provides the lifestyle opportunity that many family's seek and is perfectly located within walking distance of the local primary school, a childcare centre and shops and also only a few minutes to the Woolworths and new Coles in Andergrove, Andergrove Tavern, Mackay Driving Range and Mackay Golf Club.
We look forward to meeting you at this fantastic home that is sure to be popular. Nobody will be disappointed.
To organise a viewing or for more information, please contact Sales Agent Joseph Rickman 0406 402 312 or Buyers Agent Mason Thorpe 0447 185 157.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.