This near-new rendered block family home is a beautiful statement in contemporary style and offers several air-conditioned living areas, side access and plenty of room out back for a shed.
Set towards the end of a cul-de-sac, the property has an impressive street presence and offers a rare opportunity to pick a new home in an established area with easy access to the new shopping precinct in Andergrove.
The style starts with beautiful polished concrete floors in hallways and family room and extends to the fantastic kitchen with stone benchtops, dishwasher and breakfast bar and the sparkling bathrooms.
The open-plan family room flows out through double sliding doors to the large covered outdoor entertainment area, perfect for entertaining and relaxing with a cool drink.
This property has no rear neighbours and there is a sense of privacy not normally felt in a suburban setting.
With plenty of room at the side of the house for a camper trailer or tinny and room in the back yard for a shed, some of the other features of this fully fenced property include:
• Four spacious bedrooms, all with fans and built-in wardrobes while the master bedroom has a walk-in wardrobe, en suite and sliding door access out to the covered entertainment area
• Two living areas, including the air-conditioned open-plan family room with lounge and dining areas and a large air-conditioned media room that would be perfect for kids to hang out in or for movie nights or watching sport
• Superb kitchen with stone bench tops, dishwasher and breakfast bar that over-looks the family room
• Sparkling main bathroom with bath, separate shower and a separate toilet
• Security screens throughout
• Two-car garage with internal access
• A surprisingly large outdoor entertainment area that provides plenty of room for large family gatherings or entertaining. There are no rear neighbours so you look out over bushland and can enjoy the privacy
• And if you enjoy the water you are in the right place with the fantastic new boat ramp nearly ready to go in Slade Point.
If you enjoy the water you are in the right place with the fantastic new boat ramp nearly ready to go in Slade Point.
The location means you also have quick access to Keeley's Road and straight through to the terrific new shopping complex of Andergrove as well as the schools and other shops in the area.
If you want a near-new home with multiple living areas, side access, room for a shed and would love the privacy of no rear neighbours then this property is well worth an inspection.
Give David Fisher a call to arrange and inspection.