When it comes to a contemporary home in an elevated, convenient location and an indoor-outdoor lifestyle surrounding a pool, you can't beat this Cinnamon drive family home.
And if you want a parents' retreat that includes a study, walk-in robe and luxury ensuite, this property offers the private sanctuary you've been seeking.
In terms of living areas, you can choose from a formal setting or a second casual living space.
The spacious kitchen overlooks the family room which has living and dining areas, which all flow out through sliding doors to the covered outdoor entertainment area.
Entertaining is a delight as the covered outdoor entertainment area looks over the stunning in-ground pool and has scenic district views.
The entertainment area faces east and catches the coastal breeze and afternoon shade so you can enjoy Mackay's excellent climate outdoors this summer.
The property has a concrete driveway that provides access to the two-car garage, and also offers other concreted parking options for guests, a boat, trailer, van or other vehicles.
Some other features of this fully air-conditioned property include:
- Stylish kitchen with breakfast bar, double sink and lots of cupboard space looking out to the pool area so you can keep an eye on the kids
- Kitchen overlooks casual living and dining areas which flow out to covered outdoor entertainment area, which has timber deck and benefits from its elevated position
- Formal carpeted living room
- Parents' wing which features the master bedroom, WIR, ensuite with spa bath and study which could also be used as a nursery or parents' lounge
- Other three large, carpeted bedrooms all feature a fan, split system aircon and BIR
- Sparkling main bathroom with bath and separate toilet and powder room with hand basin
- Spacious laundry with plenty of cupboard space
- Two-car garage with internal access
- Back patio
- 2,100L water tank used for watering gardens and filling the pool
- Established gardens and fruit trees in backyard
- 5 kilowatt solar panels
The home is set in a quiet location among other quality houses and provides a peaceful atmosphere that you would expect only in a rural location, but has easy access to Mount Pleasant shopping centre, quality schools, Paget, and the CBD.
Saturday 27th November 10:00 - 10:30 am