February 19th, 2020
This week we welcome another Buyers Consultant to our team, Sarah Coles. Sarah has a wealth of experience in a variety of fields and is keen to succeed in Real Estate. Sarah has already started building a client base of qualified buyers via the Gardian VIP Buyer Service. Gardian launched this service last year and it offers the orange carpet treatment for those clients looking to find their new home.
What is on offer to these very important people?
1. Priority Listing Notification – they receive weekly updates of listings
2. Comprehensive Education – they are able to make informed decisions with the help of our experienced property professionals and resources
3. Flexible Scheduling – they are able to make inspection times that suit them
4. Personal Attention – they are able to contact their Gardian agent 24/7
5. Priority Team – they are given access to financial planning, mortgage and asset finance, insurance and investment property management advice
With over 4000 buyers now on our Gardian Database, we identified a real need to for those that wanted assistance in buying their right home. Hence, the VIP Buyer Service was introduced in 2019. Here is what one of our successful VIP buyers has had to say:
‘The team at Gardian are all very professional, experienced and extremely helpful keeping us in touch and answering any questions we had throughout every step of the purchase.’ Col and Leah
As a seller, this service will provide more qualified buyers to be delivered to your doorstep. And if you’re a buyer, the extra help one needs to find the right home.